Welcome to Perfect Balance Physical Therapy Physical Therapy
At Perfect Balance Physical Therapy, you will benefit from a comprehensive approach to your healing which includes manual therapy, education, and individualized wellness planning. We have helped to liberate many clients from pain and dependence on medication with a holistic treatment based on medical knowledge. We will work and communicate with your doctors, bill private insurance carriers, and facilitate authorization of worker’s compensation cases.
In California, Physical Therapists have Direct Access, which is a legal right to evaluate and treat patients without a doctor’s referral. That being said, many insurance companies require a referral to obtain insurance coverage. You may come to Perfect Balance with acute injuries and we will refer you to your physician should we determine further intervention, medication or diagnostics are necessary.
We will be happy to research your insurance benefits and contact you within 48 business hours with your eligibility. We are also willing to work with you on payment plans. Don’t delay any longer. Feel free to ask questions by emailing us at email@example.com or call us at (408) 444-1177. After all, don’t we all deserve to find Perfect Balance?!
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff and they will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery, however, during the second visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional whom you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery!